Senior Unity Developer
Volmi – A Virtuos Studio,Posted 3 months ago
Volmi - A Virtuos Studio is the Ukrainian company of the Virtuos family, specializing in creating art for games. We cooperate with the leaders of the gaming industry and participate in the creation of world-class projects.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Unity Developer to create the best team for popular games!
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Designing general modules and common toolset in the studio;
- Develop robust, scalable and high-performance game features and systems using Unity and C#;
- Research and search for ways to solve complex tasks that arise for the team;
- Creation of the team's technical backlog and decision-making on refactoring, its reasoning and assessment of works;
- Construction and optimization of technical processes within trusted teams;
- Improve and optimize the performance of existing code;
- Maintain a high standard of code quality;
- Mentoring, training and team support;
- Writing documentation and controlling the generation of automatic command documentation.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- 5+ years of professional experience developing games in Unity;
- Application optimization experience;
- Experience in mobile development and solving problems with ANR and Crashes;
- Ability to navigate services (Firebase, Adjust, Facebook, third-party SDKs);
- Proven experience working on multiplayer game projects;
- Excellent knowledge of game optimization techniques, with a focus on performance and resource usage;
- Strong problem-solving skills with attention to detail;
- Ability to justify technical solutions to stakeholders;
- Proactive position, desire to improve existing processes;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level.
It will be a plus:
- 1+ years of experience as a Lead;
- Deep understanding of shaders, networking, AI, physics, or UI in Unity;
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 or other similar game engines.
Why do we enjoy working here?
- The opportunity to work on world-class game projects;
- Career and professional growth;
- Flexible work schedule;
- 20 working days of paid vacation and 10 paid sick days;
- 50% compensation for professional training and courses;
- Friendly and inspiring atmosphere in the team.
The selection process
CV review - technical interview - offer :)
We consider candidates both for office work and remote cooperation.
We always welcome new professionals, so we are waiting for your CV!