Senior VFX Artist (Freelance)
Kevuru Games,Posted 2 months ago
Kevuru Games is a leading European art production and game development studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world.
We are looking for a Senior VFX Artist (Freelance).
What are you working on?
- Platforms: PC, Mobile, Console
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Make and visualize a variety of spells from the classic fire to an explosion in stylized and semi-stylized art style;
- Deliver ready-to-use visual effects made in VFX Graph or Particle System;
- Create all supporting assets that are required to deliver VFX (textures, meshes, etc).
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- Experience in the same position from 3 years;
- Deep understanding of Particle System and VFX Graph;
- Ability to create VFX using flipbook animations, particle systems, 3D models, etc.;
- Writing shaders for Unity;
- Good understanding of the game development process;
- Able to independently and creatively solve VFX technical challenges;
- Highly skilled with Photoshop, Substance Designer, Maya, and or 3DS Max.
Would be a plus:
- Houdini VFX;
- Unreal Engine;
- Ability to script.
Similar job opportunities
Relocate, Remote, Belgrade, RigaPremium