Volmi – A Virtuos Studio is a game outsourcing company, based in Ukraine. We are forming strategic partnership cooperation with a variety of global gaming industry leaders and working on world-class game projects. We offer a job with an amazing team of talented individuals.
Now we're seeking an experienced Lead QA Game Tester to our team to work on one of the most popular Match 3 games in the world.
If you want to work with a team of like-minded people excited about the game - Welcome On Board!
What are you working on?
- Genres: Casual
- Platforms: Mobile, iOS, Android
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Testing the code on both ends, from the interface to the backend, including databases and mobile users.
- Support of test automation frameworks.
- Work close to the programmers, understands their needs and supports the verification of various developing features of our engine and tools.
- Detect and isolate the repeatability steps of application errors.
- Hands- on testing including functionality, exploratory, integration and regression tests.
- Collaborate with the team to help implement/improve and automate test and release processes.
- Acknowledges all technical features and particularities of devices used in the testing process.
- Posts a clear and accurate description of each bug found in the QA database.
- Manages defects through to resolution.
- Shares technical knowledge/potentially general bugs/improvement ideas with the rest of the testing team.
- Supports the development team with coherent and objective information.
- Provides positive/negative feedback with regard to the quality of the application.
- Creates testing scenarios specific to assigned tasks.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a QA department.
- Quality oriented - keep customers always in mind.
- Upper-Intermediate (or higher) level of English is a must.
- Experience in performing functional and regression testing.
- Excellent capacity of focusing to details.
- Experience in working on different platforms and technologies.
- Experience with bug databases (Jira, Hansoft) and Office tools (Excel, Outlook).
- Scripting experience with Python or UI automation a plus.
- Basic experience with Git and Jenkins.
- A team player who can lead the team.
What is important for us in a person?
- Understanding the specifics of casual and mainstream games;
- To be aware of the latest events in gaming;
- Skill of setting tasks, controlling and accepting the results.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Why do we enjoy working here?
- Opportunity to work on world-class game projects;
- Career and professional growth;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 working days of paid vacation and 10 paid sick days;
- 50% compensation for professional training&courses;
- Psychological support program for employees;
- Friendly and inspiring atmosphere in the team.
Similar job opportunities
Relocate, Remote, Georgia, Lithuania (+1)
Posted 2 weeks ago