G-Space Studio is looking for a QA engineer who wants to grow and have the opportunity to participate in the creation of an exciting MMORPG for PC.
What are you working on?
- Genres: MMO
- Platforms: PC
Team size and structure?
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- In-game feature testing;
- Bug reports creation and verification;
- Creating, executing, and maintenance of test documentation (test cases, checklist, bug reports, etc.) based on the Game design team vision;
- Work with the development teams;
- Support the creation and improvement of processes, procedures, and tools;
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- Experience with game dev testing;
- At least one year of experience in QA;
- Knowledge and understanding of SDLC;
- Experience in writing and reviewing test documentation;
- Multi-genre gaming experience;
- Experience with Jira, Google Workspace;
- Intermediate English;
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Grafana, Git/Perforce;
- Good knowledge of Unreal Engine;
- Autotest writing and execution (Bash/Python);
- Experience as a QA with MMORPG projects;
What are the conditions and bonuses?
- Flexible working schedule, fully remote work;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team;
- Competitive financial reward with regular review;