WE DO NOT CONSIDER CANDIDATES FROM RUSSIA
At Beatshapers Ltd. our passion is creating immersive, high-quality entertainment experiences across all last-gen and current-gen consoles, XR devices, and other interactive platforms of the future.
We develop projects for the world’s largest companies from scratch to finished products, while also developing our own cutting-edge internal projects.
Our latest projects feature Mission ISS, Fantastic Beasts VR, Transformers VR, LBE, and Google Cloud Anchors.
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
You will act as a bridge between the artists and programmers, ensuring the art content and features are easily integrated into the game while respecting the project's artistic vision and technical constraints.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- At least 2 years of professional experience with Unreal Engine;
- Experience and knowledge of Scripting languages and programming concepts;
- Industry-standard DCC tools and workflows, both for 3D and 2D content;
- Game editors and engines;
- Knowledge and understanding of rendering pipelines;
- Ability to profile, identify and address art production bottlenecks;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Ability to write clear and concise technical documentation for a technical and non-technical audience;
- Knowledge and experience with shading, scripting, lighting, rendering and post effects, Special FX, rigging and animation, and modeling;
- Being creative (original and resourceful in finding solutions);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the motivation to deliver the best possible results;
- Good English verbal skills, both orally and in writing.
What is important for us in a person?
- Good English verbal skills, both orally and in writing;
- Houdini vex or python programming experience;
- Niagara scripting experience.
Why do we enjoy working here?
- Сompetitive salary & benefits package;
- Remote work;
- Responsible work-life balance with flexible hours and paid overtime;
- Partial compensation for any professional courses or training;
- Conferences, knowledge-sharing activities, certification;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team;
- Рerfect working conditions and a great team to work with.
The selection process
Our recruiting process is short: Technical interview only. If you're interested in a position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org