Pingle Game Studio is a global game development partner. The company focuses on providing porting, full-cycle development, game design, and game testing services for AAA games.
Since starting the company in 2007, Pingle Studio partners with Epic Games, Disney, Lucasfilm, Embracer Group, Team17, Zynga, Square Enix, Qualcomm, tinyBuild, Revolution Software, Egosoft, and many other industry leaders.
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
— integrate content;
— create and configure VFX;
— work with both game and interface animations;
— optimize everything mentioned above :)
What kind of professional are we looking for?
— experience with Unity;
— strong knowledge in Unity assets optimization;
— understanding of GPU pipeline and experience with GPU performance analysis and optimizations
— experience with a particle system;
— ability to write a shader;
— experience with Jira and Git.
Will be an advantage:
— experience in creating and editing Terrain;
— experience with Cinemachine;
— basic understanding of C #;
— the ability to read code.
Why do we enjoy working here?
- Fast hiring and clear process;
- 20 Paid Vacation Days;
- 10 Paid Sick Leave Days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Personal Development Plan for clear growing of skills;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Comfortable Office Location and the ability to work remotely;
- Relocation Support;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Advanced training: compensation of 50% of the cost of training courses,
- Career Path and Mentorship Program;
- Referral internal Program: Active Program with Great Bonuses;
- Сommunity of people who understand your game passion.
Similar job opportunities
Games Factory Talents
Relocate, Remote, Helsinki
Posted 1 week ago