UE4 (C++) Game Developer (Remote/Office)
Fractured Byte,Posted 6 days ago
Dear Candidate, we are looking for you to explode the Game Dev world!
Fractured Byte is a game development studio whose experience involves work on titles such as Borderlands: The Legendary Collection and Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 for Nintendo Switch. We are a team of experienced professionals, focused on video game development for РC and consoles.
What are you working on?
- Platforms: PC, Console
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Implementing new game logic and mechanics.
- Game engine functionality amplification and support.
- Extending the editor by adding tools to help design & art departments.
- Cooperation and coordination with a distributed team.
- Work closely with other disciplines (Game Design, UX, 3D/2D Design, Visual Design).
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- Strong or advanced C++ coding skills (at least 2 years).
- Strong commercial game development experience as a C++ developer (at least 1,5 years).
- Ability to write optimized code, experience with debugging/optimization tools.
- Strong knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 (at least 2 years).
- At least intermediate written and spoken English.
It Will be a plus:
- Strong knowledge of at least one commercial-grade game engine (having two is a very big advantage).
Why do we enjoy working here?
- Unlimited Vacations in our company. Our goal is to release great games. And when we need to rest — we do rest!
- Full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs. We will pay your taxes :)
- Freedom of choice: you can work from home/office or wherever you want!
- Caring management team.