We are looking for a talented and skillful UI/UX Technical Designer to work on our game projects for the world's best publishers and game developers. Pingle Game Studio is a team of professional game developers with over 15 years of industry experience. Our goal is to reach and maintain a leading position among video game developers all over the world. We are engaged in the development and porting, work with all stages of development.
ATTENTION: Pingle Studio DOES NOT HIRE from Russian Federation.
What are you working on?
- Genres: Adventure, Action, Puzzle, Role-playing, Racing, Simulation, Strategy, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mobile, iOS
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Creating and implementing interfaces from premade design layouts;
- Compiling and working with interfaces inside game engine (Unreal Engine/Unity);
- Supporting and correcting the existing interfaces;
- Creating the structure and work logic for existing interfaces;
- Adapting interfaces for different platforms: PC, Consoles, Mobile;
- Offering improvements to the existing interfaces;
- Optimizing and importing UI assets;
- Close collaboration with UI/UX designers and game designers;
- Drawing simple elements of interfaces.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- Experience with Unreal Engine;
- Experience in adapting UI/UX for various platforms: PC, consoles, mobiles;
- Understanding of tabular layout principles;
- Understanding of Blueprint Visual Scripting working principles;
- Experience with UMG;
- Experience with graphics editors: Adobe Photoshop/Figma;
- Attention to detail and Pixel Perfect working approach;
- 2+ years of relevant experience
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with 2D animations: AfterEffects, InVision, Figma;
- Experience with Unity;
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator;
- Experience with materials in Unreal Engine/Unity;
- Experience with commerce projects;
- Knowledge of C++;
- Visual expertise with game interfaces;
- Rich gaming experience.
What are the conditions and bonuses?
- Fast hiring and clear process;
- 20 Paid Vacation Days;
- 10 Paid Sick Leave Days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Personal Development Plan for clear growing of skills;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Comfortable Office Location and the ability to work remotely;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Advanced training: compensation of 50% of the cost of training courses, and video courses;
- Career Path and Mentorship Program;
- Referral internal Program: Active Program with Great Bonuses;
- Community of people who understand your game passion.
Similar job opportunities
Relocate, Remote, Cyprus, Georgia (+3)Premium