Unity Engine Technical Artist
Program-Ace,Posted 1 month ago
Relocate, Remote, Kharkiv
Program-Ace is a successful, time-proven, and innovation-oriented company with more than 27 years of experience, focusing on multi-platform software solutions, augmented and virtual reality development, online training, virtual simulations, and product configurators.
What are you working on?
- Genres: Action, Adventure, Puzzle, Racing, Role-playing, Simulation, Strategy, Sports, Shooter, Card and/or Board, Casual, Arcade, Casino, Platformer, Trivia, Educational, Kids Games, MMO, Hyper-casual
- Platforms: PC, Mobile, Browser, VR, Social, iOS, Android, VR/AR, AR, AR/VR
Team size and structure?
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Integrate objects to the Unity;
- Setup Materials;
- Creation and Setup shaders;
- Setup light;
- Setup VFX;
- Scripting objects' behavior;
- Setup objects interaction;
- Setup Scenes;
- Optimize Unity scene and projects.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience with Unity;
- 2+ years of experience in 3D Suits: Autodesk Maya, Max, Blender;
- Clear understanding of modeling, texturing, sculpting, rigging, skin, animation;
- Materials creation, setup, and adjustment within Unity;
- Scene optimization in Unity;
- Clear understanding of Scriptable Render Pipeline, HDRP, URP, DOTS, - - - Global Illumination, Ray Tracing, Volumes, ShaderGraph, Visual Effect Graph;
- 3D Painting and Creation Software: Substance, Armor Paint, Quixel Mixer, etc.;
-- Experience with writing custom shaders;
- Setup scenes in Unity;
- English (verbal and written): Intermediate and higher;
- 3+ years of work with PC / Console projects.
What is important for us in a person?
Would be a plus:
- Experience with writing custom shaders;
- Experience with ZBrush;
- Modelling, sculpting, rigging, animation experience;
- Experience with other 3D Engine.
Why do we enjoy working here?
- Competitive salary;
- Paid 24-day vacation;
- Sick leave compensation;
- Flexible working hours;
- Team buildings;
- Performance reviews with possible salary raises.
The selection process
- Prescreen with a recruite;
- Technical interview.
Similar job opportunities
Relocate, Remote, Cyprus