We are building a new development department and currently looking for a Senior/Lead level Unity Development professional to create a new team.
Our culture of diversity & inclusion unites the most outstanding talents to follow Win-Win ethics in our life and work.
Twin Win Games Ukrainian-Estonian company with a people-first mentality. At the moment we work mostly remotely and reassure a friendly, creative, and dynamic environment in the team.
We are looking for a Lead level candidate to build a strong team within the company for the development of games for our partners.
Senior-level candidates with ambitions for growth are more than welcomed as well.
Our aim is to build a strong team which is able to create games of different complexity.
As we are looking for a long-term partnership we would like to start with part-time involvement (2 months) and move to full-time if we have a match.
If you are ambitious and enthusiastic, always ready to learn and achieve the best results, then here at Twin Win Games you will always find additional opportunities for personal development and professional growth.
Our team size: 115+.
Based in Kyiv, Ukraine, with a global client footprint spanning North America, and Europe, we specialize in the production of high-quality games and entertainment apps of varying complexity and design requirements across different platforms and markets.
- Estimation of projects;
- Conducting interviews with candidates;
- Communications with potential clients
- management of a team of developers
- distributing work on the projects
-communication with clients on technical questions
- code review
- architecture development
- work with the Project Manager on work planning and control of deliveries
Your professional qualities:
- 3+ years of experience with Unity on mid-core/hardcore projects;
- Experience with Photon, integration of server solutions;
- Experience with shaders and particles;
- Experience with skeletal animations in 2D and 3D;
- Experience in creating builds for mobile platforms on android and ios;
- Experience in integrating third-party APIs and SDKs (Appsflyer, Firebase, FB SDK);
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Upper-Intermediate to Advanced level of English (ability to communicate with the client).
What we are proud of:
• Flexible working hours AND flexible workplace;
• Paid vacation (20 workdays/year) and sick leaves (5 workdays/year);
• Unlimited day-offs (unpaid);
• Paid benefits of choice;
• Personal development plan;
• English speaking club;
• Skills training - Education office (education hub with internal & external experts and mentorship programs);
• Structured processes (corporate Confluence);
• Open-minded management style (constant sharing of company strategy and plans);
• Performance-based reviews;
• Stress management (1-1 meetings, transparent communication, feedback culture);
• Corporate team-building events, marathons and online challenges;
• Family-friendly, we offer congratulatory gifts for your personal holidays (the birth of a child, wedding, etc).