- Neutral ground. The site allows companies to place vacancies for any vacant positions. positions. OUR SITE IS A NEUTRAL GROUND. WE DISCLAIM ALL RESPONSIBILITY, RELATED TO USER LISTS, INTERACTIONS AND TRANSACTIONS. WE DO NOT SUPPORT ANY INDIVIDUAL EMPLOYER OR ANY OTHER USER, AND DO NOT WE GUARANTEE THAT ANY USER WILL FULFILL THEIR OBLIGATIONS. SATISFACTORILY.
2. Intellectual property
- Our intellectual property. All content on the Site, registered and unregistered. unregistered trademarks, designs, information and images («Intelligent property») belong to us and our content providers. Intelligent . property is protected by international trademark and copyright laws, confidentiality and other intellectual property rights. You don't get no interest in this Intellectual Property, provided that you you can download and view or print a copy of the materials on this Site to personal use, unless you change any content (including any copyright notices) in any way. All rights not expressly granted in accordance with these terms and conditions are reserved for us. Unless expressly stated otherwise, you must not copy or reproduce any Intellectual Property. We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor, edit or remove any Content, presented by users. We do not accept any responsibility for any content, posted by users or third parties.
- Copyright claims. Unauthorized copying, distribution, change, public display or public performance of copyrighted works of works is an infringement of the rights of the rights holder. You agree that you do not will use our Site to violate someone's intellectual property rights. property. We will investigate claims of copyright infringement if they will be sent to us at email@example.com.
3. Your obligations
By using this site, you represent, warrant and agree that:
- You're already 18 years old.
- You will use the Site only for lawful purposes, and you will be responsible for for compliance with all laws and regulations that apply to your use of the Site.
- You will publish only truthful lists and reviews.
- You will fulfill all the obligations you undertook when you took the job or when hiring someone through our Site.
- And if necessary, you will provide a valid method of payment and pay for everything. the amounts due.
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that the service providers or employers have been licensed, certified, insured, connected to the extent of that requires it to perform your tasks.
- You will not create duplicate accounts and you will not share your account. recording with someone. You are solely responsible for all acts committed under your account.
- Our site may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies.
- The contents of our Site may not be copied for republication on the Internet. or on paper, without our prior written permission. However, you may share website content with the built-in social media buttons.
- You will not send unwanted mass or commercial messages («spam»). to our Site, other users, or anyone else. Any unwanted message will also should not direct the recipient to any third-party site or other resource.
- You do not use access to our site to gain a competitive edge.
- We have the right to deny access, service or disconnect your account on our Website at any time for any reason or without cause without notice, explanation or liability of any kind.
- You cannot use any web spiders, bots, indexers, robots, scanners, Harvesters or any other automatic processes for access, purchase, copying or monitoring any part of the Site or any content, or any reproduce or circumvent the navigation structure or presentation on the Site.
- You will not interfere with the proper operation of the Site. You will not impersonate natural or legal person, to provide false, defamatory, offensive material or any material that violates the rights of another party to privacy and publicity.
4. Measures in case of violation of these Terms
disclose the identity of the user to law enforcement authorities, any third party. to the party alleging infringement of their intellectual property or right to privacy, block the user's IP address, notify Internet Service Provider of the user, suspend or terminate any account on our Site, moderate any content submitted to us,
undertake any other the actions provided for in these Terms of Service or available in accordance with by law.
- Because we can't guarantee that all the materials submitted to us are accurate and free from third party claims, we are not responsible for any acts or omissions in relation to the transmission of messages or content, provided by any user or third party.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- This Site AND ALL THEIR CONDITIONAL PROTECTIONS FOR THIS SITE; AS IS&Raquo;... YOU MUST NOT RELY ON ANY INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON OR RELATED TO THIS SITE WITHOUT A PRELIMINARY IN-HOUSE CHECK ON ITS ACCURACY, RELEVANCE AND INTEGRITY.
- we HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR YOU FOR EQUAL, CONSIDERAL, SPECIAL OR LASTING DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR LOSS OF PROFIT OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF WE ARE ALSO NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELAYS OR FAILURES, CAUSED BY CAUSES BEYOND OUR DIRECT CONTROL.
WHEN WHERE THEIR LIABILITIES OF OUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL NOT EVERE THEIRRESPONSIBILITY. REFERRAL FEE. NO CLAIM, SUIT OR ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT AGAINST TO US SIX MONTHS AFTER THE CAUSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES Or a justifiable damage, THIS APPLICABLE LIMITATION may not be held liable to you.
You agree to protect, indemnify and hold harmless our company and its officers, directors, employees and agents from any claims, damages, liabilities, losses, costs or debts and expenses (including, but not limited to, legal counsel) arising from because of:
your use of the Site;
your breach of any provision of these Terms. Conditions;
Infringement by you of any third party rights, including any copyright, ownership or privacy;
any statement that one of your of user actions caused damage to a third party.
7. General information
- Electronic communications. You agree that all notices or others messages regarding your account and/or your use of the Site («Messages»), may be provided to you electronically, and you agree to receive all Messages from us electronically. You can print a copy of any message and save it. for your notes. All e-mails will be considered the same legally. mandatory, as if they were in paper form. You can revoke your consent to receive communications electronically, but if you cancel your consent to receiving communications electronically, we reserve the right to terminate your the right to use our website.
- Relation of the parties. You and I are independent contractors to each other. Between you and me and any user of the Site does not have any joint venture, partnership or labor of a relationship.
- Destination. We may transfer, assign or subcontract the rights, interests of or obligations under these Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion without to get your consent.
- Hyperlinks. You can link to our Site if it is fair to do so. in a manner that does not adversely affect our reputation or business and does not suggests some form of association where it doesn't exist. We reserve the right require you to remove any link, and you agree to cooperate with us to immediately stop any unauthorized frame or link creation.
- Delivery. If any part of these Terms of Service is recognized invalidity of the relevant authority, such cancellation of this part of these provisions The terms and conditions of service shall not invalidate the rest of them, and they shall remain in the with full force and action.
8. Contact us
Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.