Lead Technical Designer / Creative Director
G-Space Studio,Posted 1 month ago
We are looking for a Lead Technical Designer / Creative Director who will lead and manage multidisciplinary teams to deliver the project's vision in gameplay form.
G-SPACE STUDIO LTD is a European game development studio. Our company has been developing games and applications since 2011. We work with partners from Europe, Canada, and the USA.
We started as a small team of indie flash game developers, and now we are a solid studio of game development veterans. We love games and know almost everything about them. We are developing high-quality products of varying complexity, such as MMORPG, AR / VR games, and applications.
What are you working on?
- Genres: MMO
- Platforms: PC
Team size and structure?
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Developing concepts of gameplay mechanics in Unreal Engine 5 with blueprint visual scripting;
- Close collaboration with other departments: programming, animation, art, design, etc.;
- Developing design and creation of technical documentation for gameplay mechanics;
- Integration of new gameplay mechanics into existing concepts and vision without losing functionality;
- Participation in the process of improving the game development toolkit;
- Communication with customers and prototype presentations;
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical / Game Designer;
- Experience working with AAA games;
- Experience with Unreal Engine 5;
- Team Leading or Feature owning experience;
- Deep technical understanding of gameplay mechanics;
- Strong working skills with blueprints;
- Ability to describe a concept clearly and in detail, both verbally and in writing;
- Passionate gamer;
- Creating and integrating game mechanics;
- Creating concepts of gameplay mechanics and constantly improving them;
- Close collaboration with other departments in developing and implementing game mechanics;
- Creating technical documentation;
- Participating in the improvement of the game development processes and toolkit;
- Professional fluency in English;
What are the conditions and bonuses?
- The opportunity to participate in the creation of exciting products and achieve great results together with a team;
- Flexible working schedule, fully remote work;
- Competitive salary regularly reviewed;
Similar job opportunities
iriSmart Recruiting (Gamedev)
Posted 6 days ago
Relocate, Remote, Cyprus, Vilnius
Posted 2 weeks ago