International game studio Eschatology Entertainment is inviting a Lead Game Designer to collaborate on creating a first-person shooter for PC/Consoles, without F2P mechanics. Our team is made up of strong professionals who have developed and released world-famous games. We can provide an opportunity to develop and grow in different directions. We have more than 50 specialists, not counting outsource and outstaff.
What are you working on?
- The name of the project(s): Hardcore Shooter
- At what stage of the project(s)? Production
- Genres: Shooter, Souls-like
- Platforms: PC, Console
Team size and structure?
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
• 5 + years of experience, and 2 or more shipped titles on consoles or PC
• At least 2 years of professional experience in UE 4/5
• Game design experience in shooter genre at senior level or above
• A proven ability to breakdown high-level design goals into gameplay systems
• A proven ability to communicate ideas to team members, technical and non-technical
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to listen carefully and respond appropriately at all levels
• Experience in mentoring game design team
• Knowledge and understanding of the souls-like genre
What are the conditions and bonuses?
• Work format: remote (from home)
• Trial period: 3 months
• Type of employment: 40-hour work week
• Flexible schedule with mandatory attendance hours from 12:00 to 16:00 (Cyprus)
• Medical insurance
• 24 working days paid vacation
• Corporate holidays:
• 3 paid day-offs per quarter (replacing public holidays as our employees work from different countries)
• Sick days upon request to the team lead
• Corporate events and meetings with our amazing team
The position implies the receipt of an option.
The selection process
• Decision is made quickly
• Interview with the HR, then with the CEO
• Language skills