Мы занимаемся разработкой AAA онлайн шутера в стиле Battle Royal.
Наша миссия - изменить эталон P2E игр и предоставить каждому возможность играть и зарабатывать биткоины.
What are you working on?
- The name of the project(s): FARCANA
- Genres: Shooter
- Platforms: iOS, Android, Browser
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
● Lead the development and creation of high-quality AAA levels and locations - generate ideas, and tasks for locations/levels and oversee their execution. Prioritize within the team.
● Supervise the work of the team in terms of visual art
● Give constructive, developmental feedback to steer development in the right direction. Provide insight into creating the locations better, and what's worth working on. Evaluate, critique, and improve in-game environment textures, shaders, and lighting.
● Create levels by specifying rough geometry of locations (landscape shapes, buildings, interior walls), and assemble locations from assets. Set up lighting. Develop gameplay objectives for locations, shape points of interest for players, optimize locations
● Create locations oriented toward maximum player comfort.
● Create high-quality storytelling through environments
● Collaborate with the art director and art leaders to maintain the right artistic solution
● Create Battelle royal oriented location maps
● Proactively improve your skills and maintain awareness of new industry methods and tools, evaluate competitive products and learn new software packages
● Maintain production and optimization pipelines
● Be creative in addressing technical constraints.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
● You have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a Level Artist and at least one year of experience as a manager or team lead.
● Experience in working on at least one AAA game.
● Experience leading a team of artists, in-house and outsourced, on both short and long term tasks
● Extensive knowledge of creating game levels, lighting, optimization, creating a competent asset pipeline,
● Experience in creating commercial projects on the Unreal engine
● Excellent communication skills and the ability to positively motivate a team
● Excellent knowledge of the video game development process and the interaction between art, design, and technical roles;
● Strong artistic skills, designing, and composition of 3D environments
● Portfolio of high-quality 3D locations
● Excellent sense of scale, proportion, and composition.
● Creativity and attention to detail.
● Good knowledge of one of the leading 3D modeling packages
● Understanding the technical limitations of game engines
● Being immersed in the specifics of video game products and primary 3D packages.
● Analytical ability, ability to propose the best solution to a problem, multiple paths to a result, risk assessment;
● Passion for games and knowledge of the gaming industry from a player's perspective,
It will be a plus:
● Knowledge of ZBrush and Substance Painter/Designer
● Experience with procedural content creation packages (Substance, Houdini, World Machine).
● Creating immersive lighting and environmental effects.
● Creating photorealistic textures
● Adjusting materials and shaders for best quality.
● Knowledge of art and architectural history.
● Good basic 2D drawing technique.
● Experience with JIRA and other project management tools
Why do we enjoy working here?
● Full-time remote work;
● Salary will be discussed individually (no salary rate);
● Fast growth as a result of successfully solved tasks.
The selection process
The selection process takes place in several stages:
● pre-approval of your candidacy by the HR department and pre-screening
● review of the candidate by the Chief Technical Officer and subsequent scheduling of a technical interview
● there is no test assignment, but if you are unsure of your hard skills it can be scheduled on a case by case basis
Similar job opportunities
Relocate, Remote, Cyprus, Georgia (+2)Premium
Remote, Czech Republic, Estonia (+5)Premium