Middle .Net Backend Developer
G-Space Studio,Posted 3 weeks ago
We are looking for a remote Middle .Net Backend Developer to implement business logic on the backend of our MMORPG project for PC.
G-SPACE STUDIO LTD is a European game development studio. Our company has been developing games and applications since 2011. We work with partners from Europe, Canada, and the USA.
We started as a small team of indie Flash game developers, and now we are a solid studio of game development veterans. We love games and know almost everything about them. We are developing high-quality products of varying complexity, such as MMORPG, AR / VR games, and applications.
What are you working on?
- Genres: MMO
- Platforms: PC
Team size and structure?
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Business logic implementation on the backend of our MMORPG project;
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- 2+ years of .NET backend game development experience;
- Strong knowledge of multithreading and аsynchronous programming;
- Experience with MongoDB;
- Strong knowledge of the OOP/SOLID;
- Solid understanding of the TCP/UDP;
- Basic knowledge of the Docker;
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Microservices;
- Experience with Proto3 syntax;
- Understanding of IoC;
What are the conditions and bonuses?
- Flexible working schedule, fully remote work;
- The opportunity to participate in the creation of exciting products;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team;
- Competitive salary with regular review;