Kevuru Games is a leading European art production and game development studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world.
We are looking for a Senior VFX Artist Unity.
What are you working on?
- Platforms: PC, Mobile, Console
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
– Make and visualize a variety of spells from the classic fire to an explosion in stylized and semi-stylized art style;
– Deliver ready-to-use visual effects made in VFX Graph or Particle System;
– Create all supporting assets that are required to deliver VFX (textures, meshes, etc).
What kind of professional are we looking for?
– Experience in the same position from 3 years;
– Deep understanding of Particle System and VFX Graph;
– Ability to create VFX using flipbook animations, particle systems, 3D models, etc;
– Writing shaders for Unity;
– Good understanding of the game development process;
– Able to independently and creatively solve VFX technical challenges;
– Highly skilled with Photoshop, Substance Designer, Maya, and or 3DS Max.
WILL BE A PLUS:
– Experience with Houdini VFX;
– Knowledge of Unreal Engine;
– Ability to script.
What are the conditions and bonuses?
— Ability to work remotely;
─ Open management without bureaucracy;
─ Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
─ 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
─ Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
─ Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
─ Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
─ Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.