A digital art production outsourcing company that works in three directions:
• architectural visualization
• game development
• film production
Оur mission is to create breathtaking visuals and believable worlds which amaze and thrill the players of our
clients’ games. We strive to maintain excellence, so continue to improve our skills by mastering the latest
artistic tools and technologies.
We are looking for Project Manager for Gamedev direction!
Team size and structure?
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
Communication with the client:
• drafting a brief
• identification of missing information
• clarification of questions
• drawing up and agreement of a schedule
• upsales in the course of the project
• negotiating terms due to changes that were not originally agreed upon
• development of the relationships with the client
Communication with the team:
• schedule, budget and execution coordination and control
• assembling the team on the project
• onboarding of the project
• monitoring of all project stages and timelines
• create and maintain project documentation
• collection of project deliverables upon project completion
• communication with the Financial and Business Departments
• daily and weekly performance reporting
What kind of professional are we looking for?
• 2+ years of experience at Gamedev (outsourcing is a plus)
• English Upper-Intermediate
What is important for us in a person?
communication and leadership skills
Why do we enjoy working here?
• Decent payment (salary+ bonuses from closed projects)
• Creative and open-minded team
• Worldwide projects
• Employee journey map for professional development
What are the conditions and bonuses?
• Remote workspace
• 24 working days of paid vacation a year, paid sick days
The selection process
2-3 interviews with HR, COO&CEO
Hiring process takes up to two weeks
Similar job opportunities
AAA Game Art Studio
Posted 3 days ago
$800 - $1,200 / Month
Posted 1 week ago
$1,000 - $1,200 / Month