We are seeking a motivated Project Manager to join our team. The job will require working with other members of Production to manage the development effort across all titles in development, to ensure on-time delivery of all milestones.
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
● Work with Producers to create, manage, and execute project schedules, resource plans, and processes;
● Work with department leads to properly estimate tasks, as well as create and track milestone deliverables;
● Daily management of development efforts to ensure cross-department coordination and communication, task follow up, schedule conflicts, and risk identification;
● Coordinate cooperation with outsource contractors to ensure the delivery of the highest quality and according to schedule;
● Identify issues, propose solutions, and potentially execute process improvements where appropriate to maximize efficiency across all departments;
● Act as a Scrum Master, facilitate sprint planning, conduct daily standup meetings, hold sprint retrospective meetings, hold sprint reviews, and organize Scrum teams;
● Take meeting notes and communicate them to all relevant parties;
● Ensure clear and timely reporting of project and team status;
● Propose, implement and facilitate process improvements;
● Drive innovative behavior and encourage teams to add value through continuous improvement;
● Create projects postmortem to share the best practices for the processes & procedures as well as key takeaways for future iterations.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
● 2+ years of project management experience;
● Knowledge and experience of Agile/Waterfall development methodologies;
● Ability to apply different project management methods according to the situation;
● Good project management experience: planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change request management, risk management, and release management;
● Staffing and people management experience;
● Excellent spoken and written English level;
● Excellent leadership, organization, and problem-solving skills;
● Passion for games.
Would be a plus:
● Experience in managing external contractors;
● Project management experience in game development.
What are the conditions and bonuses?
Work from home or in a cozy office
Flexible work schedules
Relocation & accommodation support
Paid Vacation & Sick Days