Century Games is looking for a senior UI consultant who will help us raise the bar for our new genre-bending social casino app being built in Unity. You will be working with internal teams, as well as external partners, to create compelling UI visuals that leverage your expertise in mobile user interaction, motion design, and user-centered design principles. The candidate will collaborate closely with UX, Art, Game Design, Engineering, and Product.
Based on 11 years of global publishing experience, Century Games is able to help outstanding developers grow in China and globally through strategic M&A, studio investment and publishing. We engage in a full spectrum of game business, including but not limited to computer and smartphone software design, research, development, maintenance, and publishing.
Century Games, formerly known as DianDian Interactive Holding, was founded in August 2010. It has offices in Beijing, Shanghai and San Francisco with more than 1000 employees from over 20 countries, and houses eight internal studios.
Since its inception in 2010, the company has released a number of Facebook Canvas Games, including Family Farm, Royal Story and Happy Acres. Family Farm ranked first in social games among Asian game developers on Facebook’s platform. In 2013, Century Games launched its mobile gaming initiative, developing Family Farm Seaside, which ranked sixth in the world overall with more than 10 million monthly active users.
What are you working on?
- The name of the project(s): Family Farm, Royal Story, Happy Acres
- Genres: Casino
- Platforms: PC, Mobile, Browser, Social
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
1. Develop and explore the game’s UI strategy and direction.
2. Conceptualize and lead the game’s graphical identity.
3. Working with your team to design high-quality, and user-centric experiences across our full product portfolio. Work with stakeholders to articulate problems and collaborate together on solutions that ensure the user experience reflects customer needs and consistency.
4. Implementing lo-fi/hi-fi prototypes and user flows
5. Create low to high fidelity assets to help define the interface look and feel. Deliverables can include style sheets, mood boards, mockups, and templates.
6. Providing engineering teams with UI kits and style advice.
7. Visual Comps and Animatics - Including but not limited to storyboards, user flows, motion comps, and related FX.
8. Contributing to the establishment of best practice techniques and methods for all aspects of UX, Interaction Design and Visual Design, including research, prototyping, testing and implementation
9. Contributing to the discovery and innovation activities around the early-stage formation of new products and features
What kind of professional are we looking for?
1. 5 years or above experience in the gaming industry, social casino meta games experience would be highly preferred.
2. Strong in UI/UX planning and delivery. Strong sense of best practices for first time user experience, functionality, menu layout, flow, and information organization/delivery.
3. Understanding of game navigation and common UI patterns as they relate to engagement and monetization in the mobile space.
4. Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite, (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects) and wire-framing software (Figma, Principle, Miro).
5. Ability to clearly communicate an artistic direction and vision.
Drive for excellence and ability to achieve high quality results
Why do we enjoy working here?
● Competitive Compensation
● Innovative game product
● Skilled and fun-to-work-with colleagues
● Opportunity to travel abroad
● Medical insurance compensation
● 24 days paid vacation
Similar job opportunities
Relocate, Remote, Belgrade, RigaPremium Hot
Relocate, Remote, RigaPremium Hot