G5 Entertainment AB,Opublikowany 2 miesiące temu
Na jakie zadania (obowiązki)?
- Research of current trends in marketing graphics for casual mobile games;
- Participation in the formulation of hypotheses about what may be in demand among the audience of casual mobile games (stylistics, graphic techniques, images);
- Creation of graphic materials (banners, screens for stores, icons) reflecting the concept of a new game to test this concept on the audience of casual mobile games;
- Creation of bright and selling feature graphics in line with the stores' guidelines (e.g. App Store and Google Play).
Jakiego specjalisty szukamy?
- At least one year of experience as a graphic designer in game development;
- Experience in creating graphic materials for ASO and marketing: creating screenshots and icons for the visual content of the company's game stores;
- Professional knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Ability to come up with and expand on creative ideas;
- Ability to work in a team, listen to constructive feedback, and bring the work to a conclusion
Dlaczego u nas przyjemno pracować ?
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Flexible working schedule.
Jakie warunki i bonusy?
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Comfortable offices in seven cities across five different countries;
- Relocation program to help you organize your move and keep costs down;
- Earn bonuses from project revenue for the teams you're involved in;
- Performance share program for key employees;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Free exercise classes.
Podobne oferty pracy
Opublikowany 4 tygodnie temu
Praca zdalna, Ukraina
Opublikowany 1 miesiąc temu